Video - Where are you from?
In this first module, learn how to talk about you and your family - and give personal information.
In this video, you'll learn:
- how to say your name and where you're from
- how to make a quick comment when someone says where they're from (to keep the conversation going)
- how to say why you're in an English-speaking country
- the most common questions to ask where someone is from
The video has captions to help you understand better, but you can also read the entire transcript (go to the next lecture "Video Transcript" to download or print it. (You'll also find some vocabulary notes to help you understand the video better.)
After the video - Personal Lesson
Prepare a quick presentation.
- record a video message and post it to the exclusive Facebook group and I'll get back to you!
- contact me for your Skype lesson.